New Pattern: "Clementine"

While on vacation a few weeks ago, I designed a few patterns. One of them, once it was all finished and blocked, I found out I hated it. Extremely hated it. I knew I could do better, so I took the parts of it that I liked (the center and the pineapples) and redesigned from there. And I introduce to you the finished result: "Clementine."

This pattern is 24 rounds, uses about 150 yards of size 10 thread. I used Hobby Lobby's Artiste 100% Egyptian Cotton thread. It's beautiful and the colors are so pretty. I used 'corn flower.'

This pattern results in a piece 10.5-inches in diameter. You can find it in my pattern shop with the rest of my patterns. They are sorted new at the top.