I'm working on a special project for a friend of mine who is getting married this summer. The centerpiece of this project, I finished this past Valentines Day. This doily is #11 from the magazine "Sabrina Robótki" issue March 2006.
I used a 1.50mm hook with size 10 thread. I apologize for the slightly blurry photos--I took the pictures on a cloudy day, so the focus is a bit off.
The outer rounds with all the shells were a bit tedious and slowed me down a little bit, but I'm really happy with the outcome. In fact, I really enjoy how the last round puts a row of SC on the shells and gives them a nice finished look.
You can find the project page for this doily here.